May 8, 2008

Thu May 8th - Art day....again...

It's not as if I don't like art. I love it, I would love to spend so much of my time just drawing or designing all day long. Alas, it's not quite the case with my studio for art class. It's always painful to sit through it and get things done all at once. Not that I'm being particularly hateful, but sometimes the pretentious air really overwhelms me in there.

But I thought I'd get comfortable while I go. Wanted to wear something light and a little fun, but not too ostentatious.



Shirtdress - Forever 21
Sweater - Urban Outfitters
Shorts (not pictured) - Urban Outfitters
T-Straps - Hot Topic
Belt - Thrifted

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

This has to be the cutest look. I adore anything in heather grey and your cardigan/top and flats combo is amazing! :)You have such pretty, dark hair too. Go, brunettes!

Anonymous said...

ah this is cute, i'm loving that shirtdress a lot!

(this is kei btw, who has yet to start a blogspot)