May 10, 2008

Fri May 9th - Lookin' a Little Business-y

I was looking for this off-white ruffled top for such a long long time. Apparently it was on the hanger themed for white clothing, who would've thought? /sarcasm

Anyways, I haven't worn jeans in a while, and I didn't want to wear any old top with jeans, shoes, and call it a day. When I wear jeans, I dislike looking like a slob, so I thought a blazer and a scarf would neaten it up a bit. The heels were also a last minute addition, although a poorly chosen one as I realized that I had to rush from one class to another, and heels just don't work very well for that with me.

Coincidentally my good friend + suitemate wore a blazer, a white top, and a scarf tied similarly as well that day. We spend way too much time together.



Blazer - The Limited
White Ruffle Top - Urban Outfitters
Scarf - Thrifted
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Vintage NineWest (Previously my mom's)