October 21, 2008

Mon Oct 20th - Chilly Weather

Looks like the beach weather has finally affected the winter seasons of La Jolla! Although our version of "chilly" hits the low 60's, the wind is quite biting. I'm so excited to bring out the oversized cardi's and the sweaters! And all my scarves are still at home, so I need to go fetch those. It's so nice to finally have weather that runs parallel to the rest of the fashion world!



Dress - Forever 21
Cardigan - Vintage Lacoste
Tights - Forever 21
Granny Heels - Vintage, thrifted

And on a side note, a few months ago I got a notification asking for my permission to use one of my outfits for a local european street fashion book. Although I got this about a month ago, I thought I would share with you all!





All material taken from What I Wore Today: Fashion Remixed Online From
Beijing to Berlin is (c) Graffito Books 2008.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! How exciting must that have been?! You look fab in the floral against the black - very dramatic.

Lydia said...

Florals, tights and oversize cardis...*sigh* winter is here!

I'm in the book too! Did you get it sent in the mail to you?

Diana said...

WOW. Your in the book congrats.