December 29, 2009

so this is the new year...

As this new 2009 year is closing, I feel like it's really important to really look back on the year and see how one has grown as a person. I know for sure that a lot has happened to me in the past year.

Things seemed to have really flown by for me, it seems just like yesterday I was having my New Year's kiss in Downtown Disney, that I celebrated Valentine's Day at Disneyland, that I relaxed under the sun and sounds of music at Coachella and SunGod, and that I started a new life in my new San Diego townhome. Yet here I am at the tail end of 2009 musing over other trivial things such as how my style has changed over the year.



Although the only real change I can see is that my look seems to have refined a bit, no? However some fascinations never seem to die out. (Note the ever persistent presence of the skirt, and the unwavering silhouette!)



And with that, I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season and a happy new year!

9 comments:

NoViTaRisTiaNa said...

u're totally adorable with all u're stuff..btw,i choice the second pic, n u're shawl...aaarggh..

chwalisz. said...

Cool photos, I wish your style will not change in 2010 ;).

Sher said...

You have such a cute style! I love your increased attention to detail in the now section of your outfits:)

Happy new year, sweetheart!

xx

un petit lapin said...

I think our style is forever evolving, even when you've found the things that suit you! I love your style SO MUCH.

Fian said...

very lovely outfit to all of your pics dear,,

happy new year 2010! <3

Graça Ventura Medeiros said...

love your 3rd look! completely my thing!!

loove,

Graca

Bucca said...

great shots happy new years :)

Ilse said...

happy newyear!! you're looking ever so gorgeous in the pics.

Anonymous said...

hope you had a good new years!