June 6, 2009

I want it all!

The other day my friend had forwarded an e-mail to me concerning a Modcloth contest for bloggers. It basically asks that you wear a Modcloth-related article of clothing. Unfortunately Modcloth is way out of my poor-student budget which usually discourages my visits on the site.

However I decided to actually venture within their domain for a bit and was blown away with how jealous I am that I can't afford some of these adorable dresses and shoes! Yeah I couldn't literally buy anything with my poor budget and all, but it was great fun to just browse their wares!



Ah; luckily my birthday is coming up in a few very short weeks. Time to make a wishlist, I suppose?

Visit; ModCloth Website

3 comments:

Erica said...

These dresses are all so charming! I am completely enamoured with the strapless black and the pretty pink/white next to it. After seeing this I'm definitely going to give their site a browse.

Damsels said...

those are all great boots there!
We were Damsels thanks for commenting we really appreciate it

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

Modcloth is so gorgeous but it's so painful to browse on there when you don't have the cash!